RSS Menu 3.1.4 macOS
RSS Menu is a systemwide menu that allows you to read and organize your favourite RSS or Atom feeds.
The articles are automatically updated and you will get a notification when new articles are available or when some other event occurs. In addition to visual notification, you can also enable speech notification and choose one of the many built in voices.
Key features include:
- background application (doesn’t get in your way and is accessible from anywhere)
- very fast parsing engine
- auto detects if a url has one or more feeds
- importing and exporting of OPML files
- many options to customize the menu
- support for saving articles for offline reading
- support for grouping feeds in submenus and adding separators
- support for favourite icons (aka page icons)
- supports RSS, Atom and JSON feeds
- fixed an issue with some feeds that would cause RSS Menu to stop working correctly
Compatibility: OS X 10.14 or later, 64 bit