Scrutiny 10.0.3 macOS
Scrutiny is a suite of web optimization tools including link checking, SEO checks, Sitemap generation, page load speed test, html validation. Version 9 is a major update and includes these new features.
- Link checker
- SEO analysis
- XML sitemap generation, optionally include images / PDF pages
- Insecure / mixed content reporting
- Page-load speed test
- Spelling and grammar checking
- Scans sites requiring authentication
- Search your site (source or visible text) obtain a list of pages containing a search term or not containing a search term
- Website monitoring of as many URL’s as you like with a choice of alerts and logging
- Scheduling made easy with a few easy clicks
- On finish, send an email, save a report, open a file or AppleScript, FTP the sitemap XML, and other actions
- Opens and scans a list of links in HTML, CSV, plain text format, or XML sitemap
- HTML validation (not as comprehensive as the w3c validator. Concentrates on well-formedness and issues which may have consequences rather than the petty stuff.)
- For the full list of potential HTML validation warnings see the release notes in the dmg. The list will grow as version 10 matures.
- Any page can still be sent to the w3c validator from a context menu in the SEO table
- Can generate a separate Image sitemap as distinct from the regular xml sitemap which may optionally contain images.
- Many other fixes and enhancements – see release notes within the dmg.
Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later 64-bit