SiteSucker 3.2.6 MAS macOS
SiteSucker is an Macintosh application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site’s webpages, images, PDFs, style sheets, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site’s directory structure.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of Web sites. By default, SiteSucker “localizes” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site offline, but it can also download sites without modification.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent webpages from completely loading in the browser.
- Improved the effectiveness of hidden web views.
- Improved the way document windows handle the tab bar.
- Updated for macOS 10.15.
- Updated the document format.
- Added Password AutoFill feature for login forms.
- Added the ability to log in using the built-in browser before resuming.
- Replaced WebView with WKWebView.
- Added Treat Ambiguous URLs as Folders setting.
- Added Ignore Filename in Headers setting.
- Deleted Only Follow Image Links setting.
- Deleted Parameter settings.
- Added an Add Error Keyword to File menu item to the File menu.
- Displayed the queue in a sheet.
- Used toolbar items to select panes in the settings dialog.
- Created individual log files for each document.
- Added URL text field to the web browser.
- Fixed numerous bugs.
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor