SiteSucker Pro 4.0.4 macOS
SiteSucker is an Macintosh application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site’s webpages, images, PDFs, style sheets, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site’s directory structure. SiteSucker Pro is an enhanced version of SiteSucker that can download embedded videos, including embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of Web sites. By default, SiteSucker “localizes” the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site offline, but it can also download sites without modification.
- Fixed a problem encoding/decoding URLs in files that aren’t using UTF-8 encoding.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when saving a large SiteSucker document.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the application from being hidden when using web views.
- Updated SiteSucker for macOS 11.
- Added a message handler to the jаvascript setting that allows users to rename files.
Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later 64 bit