Sound Control 2.6.0 macOS
Sound Control lets users use a software volume mixer. Sound Control enables users to easily and quickly change app volumes as well as selectively apply a system-wide EQ to app audio. Sound Control does this by adding a software mixer to the menu bar of your Mac. In addition to the volume mixer, Sound Control also adds a software EQ to your audio output allowing users to easily tailor the sound of their Mac’s audio to their specific taste or to properly calibrate to the frequency response of their speakers.
- Per-app volume control, including mute
- System-wide EQ with 10 or 31 bands
- Easy control via menu bar item or hotkeys
- Add software and keyboard control to HDMI and other audio devices
- Added support for Big Sur (macOS 11.0).
- Now includes support for Apple Silicon Macs.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in some WINE apps now showing up properly (Final Fantasy XIV).
- Updated device icons on Big Sur.
- Added support for Corsair headsets with iCue software installed.
- Fixed volume control for devices that don’t have native volume.
- Volume change beeps are now played on the device selected for routing.
- Now requires macOS 10.14 (Mojave) or later.
- Fixed Touch Bar support.
- Volumes are now saved and restored properly for the Master Volume.
- Eliminated delay in adding apps to the menu list.
- Reduced CPU use.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later