SoundMorph Dust v1.1.8 MacOS | Patched
DUST creates a sonic soundscape never thought possible before. When you start creating with it, you’ll see just what it means to lose joyful hours exploring it’s capabilities.
DUST is a synthesizer plugin based on a real-time particle simulation, where each particle is a separate granulating sound source.
The motion of each particle is determined by the flow field, which determines the force applied to each particle at each point. Just like how the flow of a river determines the path of a leaf floating down in it.
This is our most ambitious software release to date, and you are going to love it! Not only is DUST addictive to play with, but it generates some of the coolest sounds ever created.
Version 1.1.8 Features:
– Presets by Richard Divine, Ivo Ivanov, Robert Clouth, Yan David
– 8 particle emitters
– convolution reverb
– Binaural Audio Panning
– Save and recall presets
– Custom Flow Field equations
– over 60 sounds included
– import your own sounds
– 4 modulation options on parameters
– FX Version now included!
– Available in VST, VST3, AAX and Audio Unit format
– Compatible with Mac and PC (32 bit and 64 bit)
– Compatible with most major Daws