Swinsian 2.3.2 macOS
Swinsian is a sophisticated music player for Mac OS X with wide format support, folder watching and advanced tag editing and designed to be responsive even with the largest libraries.
- Folder watching
- iTunes library importing
- Album art fetching
- Global keyboard shortcuts
- OS X and Growl Notifications
- Duplicate track finder
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Separate playlist windows
- Regex search
- Find and replace tag editing, with regex support
- Smart playlists
- Library stats
- Playback over AirPlay
- Automatic Podcast downloading
- Applescript control
- Supports Flac, MP3, AAC, ALAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, WAV, Opus, AC3, AIFF, MusePack, and APE.
- Gapless playback
- Automatic changing of device sample rate
- Support for cue files and embedded cue information
- Adds the ability to automatically import the Music app library on Catalina every time Swinsian is opened.
- Add the ability to show Copyright as a column in the track table.
- Improves responsiveness when scrolling the track table.
- Improvements to watched folders when moving files from one watched folder to another.
- Improves responsiveness when scrolling the track table and art grid.
- Improves responsiveness when resizing the art grid.
- Uses the current ID3v2 version when updating tags in an MP3 file instead of always upgrading to ID3v2.4.
- Fixes issues when dragging tracks to the Finder on Catalina.
- Fixes reading of BPM tags from some files.
- Fixes gapless playback issues with some audio devices.
- Fixes issues copying transcoded tracks to iPods.
- Fixes problems with duplicate detection when copying tracks to iPods.
- Fixes playback of some Flac files.
- Various minor UI fixes.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor