Tempomate 4.0 MAS
Tempomate is clever and beautiful metronome
– Auto Mode changes tempo periodically both up and down for serious speed training.
– Spice it up with various click sounds, time signatures, accents and rests.
– Save your favourite tempo, time signatures and auto mode settings in nine memory slots.
– Tap tempo to find that precise beat in your head. During use, the clicks synchronise to your tapping.
– Resize the window for bigger interface or go straight to to full screen mode.
– Tempos from 20 to 360 bpm.
Set the tempo
– Click on large arrows above and below the tempo value.
– Drag the numeric value up/down with the mouse.
– Press Up/Down to change by 5 bpm. The value is rounded first, so you can move between numbers ending with zero or five.
– Press Left/Right to change by 1 bpm.
– Press Enter, type in the value and press Enter again to confirm.
Play and stop
– Press Spacebar to play and stop or use the button on screen.
Notes and accents
– Click on time signature to change.
– Click on notes to cycle between accented note, normal note and rest.
– Auto mode changes tempo periodically which is useful for speed training. You can set the bpm amount and time interval.
– Press A or click the auto mode button to start.
– Click on bpm and time interval to type in value or drag the value up/down with your mouse.
– Save your favourite tempos, time signatures and auto mode settings in nine memory slots.
– Press S to save current preset. This will save tempo, time signature, accents and auto mode settings.
– Press Cmd+1 to Cmd+9 to save current settings as another preset.
– Press 1 to 9 from keyboard to load a preset.
– Press P to cycle between presets.
Sounds and volume
– Press O to cycle between available click sounds.
– Press Cmd+, to open Settings and choose sound from list.
– Drag volume slider or press Cmd+Up/Down or Cmd+Left/Right to change volume.
– Click TAP button or press T or Backspace at least three times in a row with more or less constant interval. New tempo is calculated as average of your last taps.
Press V to toggle click light.
Full screen mode
– Press F to enter or leave full screen mode. Escape also leaves full screen.
Languages ” English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor