TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) 2.53 macOS
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it’s a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- Improved compatibility with macOS Big Sur, including new iconography and app icon.
- Using flatter colors for the area headers.
- Issue where the close button would not be visible on Big Sur.
- Issue where the override system popover text was cut off on the bottom.
- Issue where some of the text could be cut off in the area column.
- Issue where multiple drives with the same name wouldn’t have their temperatures updated properly in the drop down menu.
- Issues related to licensing by updating the Paddle framework to their latest version.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.3 or later, 64-bit processor