TG Pro (Temperature Gauge Pro) v2.55 macOS
Temperature Gauge Pro will also show a notification through the Notification Center or Growl when a temperature is hit or Auto Boost is enabled. Also, log all information to a CSV for graphing in an external app. Works on all Macs, whether it’s a laptop or desktop.
Temperature Gauge Pro is a must-have utility for every Mac user with three top features:
- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- If the CPU Throttle Fix is active, a message is now displayed in both the main window and drop down menu.
- Issue where fan control may not have been available on app startup.
- Issue where the temperature bars would be too small, depending on how the main window was displayed.
- Issue where the HD temperatures were missing for the Macmini8,1 and Macmini7,1 models.
- Issue where the “do not show again” checkbox wouldn’t work for the fan helper install dialog.
- CPU Throttle Fix is now only enabled on Intel since it’s not used with Apple Silicon.
- Added a few extra domains to the Internet Access Policy (IAP) that Little Snitch uses. There were a few new ones for the Paddle licensing service and the AppCenter crash reporting service that were needed after updating to the latest framework versions.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10.3 or later, 64-bit processor