Usher 2.0 (4589) macOS
Usher 2.0 is the ultimate tool for managing and watching your collection of videos. View your library in four view modes; watch movies in three ways. You can even use your Apple hardware remote to control playback and choose movies.
Tags and properties let you add metadata, and you can even download cast, director, etc. directly from Amazon.
Usher 2.0 Beta 4566
- Added a third “Click thumbnail once to…” behavior option, where clicking a thumbnail toggles its selection status, similarly to how multiple selection works on iOS (General preferences).
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Improved response to launching while the previously open library isn’t available. As a result, Usher is now less likely to destroy your library once it becomes available again. (Sorry about that!)
- Improved mosaic layout. Simply put, row height now varies less dramatically.
- Improved thumbnail keyboard navigation.
- The search bar now has a Groups/Files section that controls if search results are groups, files, or both.
- Subfolders/child playlists can now be created via context menu.
- Subdivision by first letter now takes ignored prefixes, as defined in the Advanced preferences, into account.
- Added a “Show in Finder” item to the File menu.
- Fixed a bug where playback sometimes started over after ending.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit