WebScraper 4.15.3 macOS
WebScraper uses the Integrity v8 engine to quickly scan a website, and can output extracted data (currently) as CSV or JSON. Plus download images to a folder.
- Easy to scan a site – just enter the starting URL and press “Go”
- Easy to export – choose the columns you want
- Plenty of extraction options, including HTML elements with certain classes or IDs, regular expressions, or entire content in a number of formats (html, plain text, markdown)
- Since v4.1 can download to a folder all images discovered
- Configuration of various limits on the crawl and the output file size
- Adds setting ‘Legacy webview’. The new default = use the up-to-date WebKit webview for rendering, however, the legacy version may work better in some cases and so is retained as an option.
- The setting ‘Attempt authentication’ has been relabeled ‘handle cookies’ (the button’s function remains unchanged) because it’s sometimes advantageous to have cookie handling switched on regardless of whether you’re attempting to authenticate and the new label describes what the button actually does.
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor