WiFi Signal 4.4.2 MAS macOS
WiFi Signal is a system menu bar application that provides easy access to your Wi-Fi connection details (name, channel, transmit rate, signal strength, noise, etc.), monitors the signal quality of your wireless network, and can find and recommend alternative channels for your network thus avoiding signal overlapping and channel conflicts that can result in connectivity issues and performance degradation.
- Simple, straightforward user interface
- Accurate dBm to percentage conversion
- Real-time signal strength and noise level graph
- Signal quality ratings based on Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR) measurements
- Automatic channel recommendations
- Comprehensive app’s help describes how to use the tool the most effective way
- Fixes an issue that would cause the status pattern to display different values than the popover for signal strength and noise.
- Improves device name discovery logic.
- Updates vendors database.
Also in version 4.4:
- Adds support for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax).
- Adds the ability to display annotations in notifications (see Preferences > Notifications).
- Adds the ability to display the number of spatial streams (supported Mac models only) in the status display using pattern %L (see Preferences > Status).
- Adds support to display annotations created in WiFi Explorer Pro 3 automatically.
- Fixes crash that may occur when viewing event logs.
- New app’s icon and help book.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
Compatibility: OS X 10.13 or later 64 bit