Wirecast Pro 14.1.1 Multilingual macOS
Wirecast is an all-in-one live streaming production application that provides the required tools to capture video, encode it and broadcast it to multiple servers and platforms at the same time.
You can use Wirecast with an unlimited number of camera inputs ranging from web cams to DV/HDV, SDI cameras to IP and web-based sources and wireless devices. You just have to plugin your device and Wirecast will automatically recognize it as a live feed. The supported input sources include USB, Web cams, SDI, composite, S-Video, DV/HDV, Component, HD-SDI, HDMI sources, IP Cameras, ONVIF, Web stream source and screen capture sources.
Moreover, Wirecast features support for up to 35 layers of live compositing. Hence, you can effortlessly place watermarks, background music and other visual elements over your webcast. As expected, you can also add titles and lower thirds, with more than 30 built-in professional looking broadcast title themes. You just have to select the one that fits your content, type in the text and apply it to your broadcast.
- Support DV, HDV (1) and USB cameras
- Real-time transition and effect generator
- Built-in GPU accelerated green and blue screen solution
- Professional broadcast quality titles themes.
- Generates fully ISO-compliant MPEG-4 video streams
- GPU accelerated Core Image filter and transition library
- Keynote integration
- H.264 video codec support
All new Chroma Key (with special guests Luma Key and Color Key):
- New options for more accurate keying, including spill suppression, edge coloring, and clipping ranges. Plus a Luma Key (useful if you have a logo with a white or black background you wish to remove), and Color key (useful for images (logos) that have non-black and non-white backgrounds).
Better, more reliable incoming video source connections:
- Improved reliability for Wirecast Go, Rendezvous and webstream sources, plus efficiency improvements with GPU decoding for NDI sources
Text and font improvements:
- Smoother text scrolling and a new font picker to select font variants
More options when sources get disconnected:
- When a source gets disconnected, you can now choose to replace it with transparency or a custom image
Improved ability to size and scale sources:
- We’ve added new options for sizing and scaling sources, making it easier to precisely size your videos and images on the canvas. Plus, incoming sources are now scaled automatically, and will maintain their size based on settings you choose.
Latency and syncing improvements:
- We’ve made improvements to – and we’ve also given you more control over – the way incoming audio and video are synced together, ensuring more accurate lip-sync.
- Updated to NDI 4.5, ported OpenGL to Metal on macOS, updated webstream plugin (libVLC), for improved connectivity and efficiency
Better notifications and stats:
- The status bar is now moved to the bottom of the screen, giving more space to show System CPU and App CPU, as well as other streaming stats.
- Plus hundreds of additional bug fixes and improvements!
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit