Yojimbo 4.6.2 macOS
Yojimbo makes keeping all the small (or even large) bits of information that pour in every day organized and accessible. It’s so simple, there is no learning curve. Yojimbo’s mechanism for collecting, storing and finding information is so natural and effortless, it will change your life, without changing the way you work.
There are as many uses for Yojimbo as there are users of it. It accepts almost anything — text, bookmarks, PDF files, web archives, serial numbers, passwords, or images — by dragging, copying, importing or even printing. You can get anything out of Yojimbo you put into it, too, in its original form. There’s no lock-in, export any time.
- Effortless to install, learn and use
- “Low friction” data collecting — stash information without disrupting your workflow
- Store almost anything in Yojimbo — text, images, PDFs, even serial numbers and passwords
- Organize your information with tags, labels, and collections, or just rely on Yojimbo’s searching and browsing features
- Your data everywhere — synchronize your stored items between multiple Macs, sync data from your Mac to an iPad, or export a copy of your data for your mobile devices
- Instant Spotlight search of all Yojimbo content
- Reliable and secure, it’s built using core macOS technologies
- Yojimbo 4.6 requires macOS 10.13.6 or later. It will not run on any older version of macOS.
- Yojimbo runs natively on Apple Silicon.
- The “Downloads” window makes a triumphant return to the Window menu.
- If Yojimbo can’t find an existing data folder, and your home directory is unwriteable so that Yojimbo can’t create a new data folder, the application will now alert you and quit, rather than continuing to start up and behaving strangely.
- Hide the “Change Preferences” button in the software update window if the application doesn’t actually provide software update preferences.
- Fixed cosmetic issue when drawing text in the item list when a label is applied and the OS is in Dark Mode.
- PDF archives of web pages are now always created asynchronously, so as not to stall the UI. This change also fixes a bug in which the application would hang when asked to archive a web page by an external source such as an AppleScript or bookmarklet.
- When creating a PDF from a web address, if the downloaded data is “raw” PDF data, Yojimbo will create a PDF archive directly from the downloaded data, rather than trying to snapshot it as though it were a web page.
- Restored bookmarklet installation to working order, mainly by making the “Bookmarklets” command on the Help menu open a page on our web site which provides appropriate information and instructions.
- Changed a default behavior so that Yojimbo no longer attempts to force a light appearance based on the note’s text or background colors when displaying or editing notes in Dark Mode.
- Corrected the appearance of the Preferences window toolbar when running on macOS 11.0.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor